Nuclear Dawn (2011/MULTI2/RePack R.G BoxPack)
Year: 2011 | PC | English | Developer: InterWave Studios | Publisher: InterWave Studios | 2.28 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / Strategy (Real-time) / 3D / 1st Person / Online-onl
Nuclear Dawn - the first game, it is equally combines the elements of shooter and strategy, without any simplification of the two sides of the gameplay. Playing for the infantry, explore disfigured by war post-apocalyptic landscapes, created under the influence of modern cities, and fight with the enemy as a heavily soldiers, attack or spy. Use the ten sets of weapons from a variety of weapons to complete the task. Shooter in the Nuclear Dawn hard, fast and forgiving, based on the experience of players and tactics, rather than bare reflexes and memorizing the characteristics of each card.
Then step back from direct action and play the role of commander. Create teams of other players and ask them to tactical objectives. Organize the flow of resources for your army, and for the construction of important facilities. Use the terrain and point to resources in order to block the enemy's advance, and then destroy their plans with an iron fist. Evaluate and implement new technologies to give your soldiers the advantage on the battlefield, but also to build a progressive strengthening of systems of defense or attack of your choice.
* Two factions: the Empire and the bases of the Consortium are built quite differently.
* The commander of the strategist: Erect buildings, learn advanced technology, apply the devastating blows at the enemy and lead his team to victory in the role of commander.
* The four classes: Each side has four classes with different sets of weapons, which has more than three dozen weapons.
* Play as a team: Team fights designed for 32 people.
* Six cards: Explore the largest and most detailed maps for the Source engine to date.
* Advanced weapons: As commander, correctly treat their troops and undermines the health of the enemy, using advanced skills.
* Statistics and improvement: 60 ranks, 12 for each weapon improvements, achievements and much more.
* Engine Source: Technology Left 4 Dead 2 is modified so that you get an incredible feeling of multiplayer games.
Operating System: Windows � 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP or better
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with any 2.4 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
Video: 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9 support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon HD 2900 - NVidia GeForce 8800)
Sound card: compatible with DX 9.0
* Audio quality 100%
* Video quality is 100%
* Installation requires 512 MB of RAM
* Installation time ~ 12-14 minutes
* All languages except English and Russian
* Logo development
Author RePacka: Bumblebee (R. G. BoxPack)
Install, configure, launch
1. Install the game.
2. Start the game.
3. In the main menu, select "Find Server"
4. We proceed in the Favorites tab and click "Add"
5. Trying to drive a mail server, for example: 188.8.131.52:27015 and click OK.
6. Choose from the list to our server and Click the Connect button
7. We play.
The list of servers:
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=nucleardawn2&&num=10PS To change the name, open the file in Notepad and change the name rev.ini in line PlayerName, then save!
[Filesonic] ( Recommendation Premium , Highest Speed )
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4324339894/Nucle_BoxPack.part1.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/4324344954/Nucle_BoxPack.part2.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/4324365704/Nucle_BoxPack.part3.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/4324369414/Nucle_BoxPack.part4.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/4324370034/Nucle_BoxPack.part5.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/4324369954/Nucle_BoxPack.part6.rar[FilePost] ( Recommendation For Download Free User )
http://filepost.com/files/7aa46b4m/Nucle_BoxPack.part1.rar http://filepost.com/files/95fce927/Nucle_BoxPack.part2.rar http://filepost.com/files/c74m2m9c/Nucle_BoxPack.part3.rar http://filepost.com/files/ec775924/Nucle_BoxPack.part4.rar http://filepost.com/files/m7mfe6af/Nucle_BoxPack.part5.rar http://filepost.com/files/59cdd6ce/Nucle_BoxPack.part6.rar[FileJungle]
http://www.filejungle.com/f/vQNTx9/Nucle_BoxPack.part1.rar http://www.filejungle.com/f/f4bExW/Nucle_BoxPack.part2.rar http://www.filejungle.com/f/RY2nNC/Nucle_BoxPack.part3.rar http://www.filejungle.com/f/zdwyMg/Nucle_BoxPack.part4.rar http://www.filejungle.com/f/6TQnjP/Nucle_BoxPack.part5.rar http://www.filejungle.com/f/AMHG6D/Nucle_BoxPack.part6.rar[FileServe]
http://www.fileserve.com/file/zUr7ap9/Nucle_BoxPack.part1.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/HG32rhW/Nucle_BoxPack.part2.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/9e3xVQu/Nucle_BoxPack.part3.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/ARz9BGm/Nucle_BoxPack.part4.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/srGevZC/Nucle_BoxPack.part5.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/xwZ23KW/Nucle_BoxPack.part6.rarWorking links checked on 25/12/11 by LC_bot